2736 Route 9, Lake George, NY | Call Mike: (518) 857-0992
1/2 mile to Lake George Village and beaches
Frequently Asked Questions
- Efficiency kitchens consist of the following items: microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, dishes, glasses, cutlery, bbq items. Also for your convenience trash bags, cleaning materials (parents please note this for little ones), dish clothes. Garbage cans outside your door for daily trash pick up. Each cabin/unit has a Weber charcoal grill. All linens are supplied.
- Check-in is 3PM to 6PM. Check-out is before 10AM
- All our cabins and suites have a toaster oven, coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave.
- All our units have showers, except number one which has a full bath/shower unit.
- Sorry, we do not accept pets.
- No smoking.
- There are picnic tables, seating areas and bbq facilities throughout the gardens. The swing set/jungle gym, horseshoes etc.., are behind the cabins in the back acre, well away from the road.
- The pool is 20 feet by 40 feet. Four feet at the shallow end and eight feet at the deep end. Open from 10AM to 6PM. Swimmers under 18 must be supervised by an adult. Sorry, we do not supply pool towels.
- The local Trolley Bus stops at our front door and runs from around 9.00 a.m. to about 11.00 p.m. Its schedule depends on the traffic but it usually runs every 40 to 45 minutes. Take the Trolley into the village not your car You can walk down (about 10 minutes) and take the Trolley back. The Trolley runs from our end of Lake George all the way down route 9 to the Great Escape about five miles away then back up route 9 to route 9 N Boltons Landing, turns around then back up to us at the north end of the village. Cost is around a $1.00 depending on how far you are traveling. Change is appreciated by the drivers.
- We are not located directly on the lake. We are a property of two and half wooded acres, one third of a mile north of exit 22 on route 9 at the top of Canada Street. (Not route 9N, which is Lake Shore Drive) The cabins are set well back from the road. So near to the bustle of the village but so quiet on the back lawn.
- It takes roughly 10 minutes to walk down hill to the village and Canada Street. Our section of Route 9 is sometimes called Upper Canada Street.
- The Great Escape Fun Park is a 15 minute drive south of us at exit 20. The fireworks are weekly on a Thursday evening at 9.00 p.m. Check the Lake George Chamber of Commerce web site for the full calendar of events going on throughout the year in our area.
- There is so much to do in our beautiful mountains that we cannot possibly list them all. We suggest that you browse http://www.visitlakegeorge.com or http://www.adk.com or http://lgchamber.org or http://www.lakeplacid.com. These sites are full of information on the sights and sounds of our beautiful Adirondacks.
We are available for family reunions, block bookings for special events and other large gatherings. Call us with your information and we shall customize your reservations for you. It makes life much easier to have certain things in place before everyone arrives.
NOTE: Prices are subject to change on holidays and weekends and during special events without notice.